Monday, February 6, 2012

Peanut butter cookies that make me believe in oven wizards . . .

I was on Facebook a few days ago and saw a friend's status that read "If you have these three ingredients, go make this right now, GO!" and posted below was an awesome looking Gooey Chocolate Mug Cake for one that is made in the microwave. I did have the ingredients, and I did not have willpower, so I made the little mug cake. And it was delicious. Then, as it always is with links, I clicked and clicked some more. Eventually I ended up with the recipe for these peanut butter cookies as well. What intrigued me is that they are flourless cookies. Also, the recipe called them 90-second cookies, as in the time it takes to mix the dough up, not actual baking time. In the name of science, I decided that I absolutely HAD to make these cookies. Just to see if they actually turned into honest to goodness cookies. And they did. And they are delicious. And I still don't understand the wizardy that went on in the oven, but I'm glad it happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment